Positions are available for 2017 graduates and overseas physiotherapists to join the expanding team of physiotherapists at United Physiotherapy Group.
There are exciting opportunities available to undertake physiotherapy consulting work in our retirement villages and residential aged care facilities that we service.
As a leading provider of high quality boutique physiotherapy services in residential aged care and sports injury management, our innovative Group is dedicated to offering benchmark assessments, high quality therapy and rehabilitation.
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- A comprehensive induction package and opportunity to participate in our mentor program
- Ongoing training and professional development from our physiotherapy managers
- A structured and progressive career path that has potential to lead to a management role
The successful candidate will hold:
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR an equivalent internationally (and APA) recognised qualification
- AHPRA Registration
- Appropriate Working Visas
- A National Police Certificate
The role will require:
- Comprehensive clinical assessments in residential aged care
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic in residential aged care
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing and medical practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
We’d love to meet you. For more information about joining our team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org