An outstanding opportunity is now available to join the expanding team of dedicated physiotherapists at United Physiotherapy Group.
We are a longstanding leading provider of high quality physiotherapy services. Our innovative Group is dedicated to offering benchmark assessments, maintenance therapy and rehabilitation.
Our physios work in aged care facilities across Melbourne, Regional Victoria and the Mornington and Bellarine Peninsula improving the quality of life for thousands of aged care clients.
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation, paid annual and sick leave
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior physios
- Ongoing training and professional development including monthly professional development days and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- A structured and progressive career path that has potential to lead to a management role
- Monthly social events and great work life balance
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR an equivalent internationally (and APA) recognised qualification
- AHPRA Registration
- Appropriate working visas
- A National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Your physiotherapy role will include a variety of services such as:
- Physiotherapy treatments
- Physiotherapy assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
Our working hours are great too. NO late nights, NO weekends, NO work on public holidays!!
We’d love to meet you. For more information about joining our team, please contact Anna at 1300 884 171 or firstname.lastname@example.org