United Physiotherapy Group has been providing RACFs across Melbourne with quality coverage for over 10 years. From our experience we understand that the requirements of each RACF can be unique. We work with managers and staff to create solutions to reflect their requirements and provide their residents with benchmark clinical care.
Our approachable senior clinicians have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and processes. United Physiotherapy Group provides reliable, up-to-date support and advice to our partner RACFs to ease the pressure on managers and staff regarding these matters. Here are a range of services we offer our RACF partners:
- Complex Care – Including Pain Management Clinics (4A & 4B)
- Post Fall Assessments
- Falls Prevention Strategies
- Mobility Status Review
- Gait Aid Prescription
- Exercise Programs (Group/Individual)
- Walking Programs
- Falls and Balance Training
- Staff Education (Manual Handling Compliance Training and Assessment , OH&S, Fall Prevention)
- New Resident Assessment
- ACFI Funding Optimisation
- Workplace OH&S Assessment and Plan Implementation
If you are interested in any of these services or would like more information, Contact Us.