United Physiotherapy Group’s history dates back to 1999. After years of observing and listening to our clients’ needs we have structured our delivery of services into a number of specialised divisions – Private Practice Clinics, Community Based Physiotherapy, Residential Aged Care Physiotherapy Services, Manual Handling Training to name a few.
United Physiotherapy Group has grown into a strong network of physiotherapists nationwide throughout Australia who share a passion for assisting their clients to stay mobile and pain free as well as getting the most out of life. Our physiotherapists are dedicated to offering benchmark assessments, maintenance therapy and rehabilitation.
- We listen
- We pride ourselves on a “hands on” treatment approach
- We give choices based on the outcomes that clients want
- We focus on best evidence-based practice and delivering the best possible results for our clients
- We aim to raise the profile of each medical clinic & residential aged care facility by adding more value through our specialised services all year round
- Large expanding team of physiotherapists & strong professional development of all of our staff including a comprehensive Graduate Mentoring Program
- We have extensive experience in private practice & aged care including other value added services
- Our physiotherapists hold additional specialisation/titled qualifications
- Our physiotherapists are leading the way in bariatric manual handling and dementia care
- United Physiotherapy Group is represented on the Gerontology Board of the Australian Physio Association